📊 📊 📊 📊





You'll never master forex by your self while you in college, university or working🙅. Self taught need your 100% attention in market even though it can take you a very long time to get it right +-3 years🤞





I'm talking from experience, I quit my job🛠️ thought that it going to be easy but not I ended up losing almost every thing what I was already archive even my baby mama👩





Just because there was no other option I never gave up🚶 I remember hustling R12 for buying a data to practice on demo📊 no one was believing in me my friends and relatives was saying I'm really crazy 😣I need help.





Gingindlovu is my home town🏰 I'm staying at Nsuduzane the rural area🏜️ where no one knows about forex😢, but every one was saying I'm practicing a gambling game😭





I decided to move to Durban KwaMashu🏖️ just for a better forex environment to stay with my young brother and his mom👨‍👨‍👧‍👧 and where there is WiFi all around, amazingly it didn't take even a week for them to see that I'm intelligent🕵️ they was dreaming with me and supporting me.





I was waking up every morning 🌄and go to the WiFi 🚶to learn ✍️and practice🤺 trying to figure it out and come home after 15:00, I'm not sure if it because I'm not good in English but I was totally not understand YouTube videos🙅 so I was reading what it wrote✍️ in Google.





when I think that I'm better🤓 the old woman was sacrificing with some small capitals💵 to start but keep blowing. Do you imagine how painful is that😢? Blowing someone's money who trying to help you.🤷





But now I'm in track🤙, it took me 3 years full🤞. You can teach your self too but you'll never master it🙅 while you in college, university or working it needs 100% attention👩‍⚖️.





If they say teach your self they are right but it not an easy step believe me choice is yours now👉, it either you pay the price💵 to learn quickly or you experience all learning challenges🔄. Forex is not easy🤞.





Fx Dubane